Catalio 1.0 is Here
The process of getting Catalio published to the Salesforce AppExchange took a little longer than expected. However, it’s officially ready for you to start implementing in your Salesforce org today!
We are really excited that you can get your hands on Catalio and we truly believe it will make life easier for Salesforce admins. When you begin using our app you can expect to save time, increase productivity, and cultivate better collaboration among your team.
If you don’t want to easily track how and why your applications were built, then stop reading.
Just kidding, here are some highlights of Catalio 1.0:
- Capture and document Capabilities directly in Salesforce.
- Connect key Stakeholders for each Capability
- Document all the personas of a Capability to make sure you are putting your Customer first.
- Map out each Use Case to ensure no detail is forgotten.
- Quickly get a 360-degree view of your Organization by having the ability to see and search all of your Salesforce Metadata as Components.
But wait…there’s more! We encourage you to check out the full release notes here.
We’ve also been hard at work brainstorming more ways we can make your life even easier. We’d love to hear your thoughts on how we can make your life easier as a Salesforce Admin. Get involved in the conversation on Twitter or Facebook.
Follow our journey by signing up for our newsletter!